Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap is made from a century old recipe developed by Bradford chemist Fred Mitchell. It is both very pure and rich in natural lanolin derived from the wool fat in the sheep fleece. With regular use, its effect on the skin is to smooth and soften. People with dry or sensitive skin find it particularly soothing. It is, in fact, often recommended by members of the British medical profession to help alleviate certain skin complaints.
- Lanolin-Based Hand & Body Soap.
- Suitable for all skin types. Gentle on skin.
- Produces a moisturising and cleansing lather that softens the skin with continued use.
- Soft soapy lanolin aroma.
- No silicones or parabens.
- Made in England.