Cascade Forest Body Wash, 236ml
Juniper Ridge Cascade Forest Body Wash is an all-natural concentrated Castile soap, wild-harvested in the Cascade mountains of the Pacific Northwest USA. Contains scent profile of Pacific Northwest forests, Mt Hood in the late fall.
- All-purpose 100% plant-based liquid soap.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Scent notes: damp forest floor, snapped Fir needles, fresh sap.
- Free of parabens, phthalate, preservatives, dyes. No animal testing.
- Housed in a recyclable bioplastic bottle made from renewable sugarcane.
- Made in the USA.
HOW TO USE02
Squeeze a coin size pool into your hand, washcloth or loofah. Lather and rinse.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aqua (Water), Vegetable Glycerin*, Fragrance (Steam Distilled Essential Oils), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract**
*organic, **natural anti-oxidant.