Fragrance Sample Pack: Edible Gourmands, 8 x 1ml
Out of stock
Gourmand fragrances emphasise the delicious side of perfumery, turning the edible into utterly wearable compositions. This collection is an eight-course meal of boozy drinks and tempting desserts, all without the calories.
Includes (1ml each):
- Orto Parisi Boccanera Parfum (Spanish Dark Drinking Chocolate)
- Etat Libre d'Orange Like This EDP (Spiced Pumpkin)
- Histoires de Parfums 1969 EDP (Spiced Summer Fruit and Chocolate)
- Etat Libre d'Orange La Fin du Monde EDP (Buttered Popcorn)
- Creed Virgin Island Water EDP (Tropical Coconut)
- Penhaligon's Juniper Sling EDT (Gin Martini)
- Frapin 1270 EDP (Fruity Cognac)
- Naomi Goodsir Or du Serail EDP (Honied Fruits)
Start with an apéritif: a dry gin martini à la Juniper Sling from Penhaligon's stirred icy cold and resplendent with herbal aromatics and citrus peels. Then move onto Like This (Etat Libre d'Orange), an amazing medley reminiscent of the bucolic Scottish Highlands with fruity whisky, honey-sweet tangerine, and savoury wafts of roasted ginger-spiced pumpkin. Match this with La Fin du Monde (Etat Libre d'Orange), where buttered popcorn is balanced with a trio of creamy earthy notes that remind us of pencil shavings (orris absolute, carrot seed, ambrette seed).
Or du Serail (Naomi Goodsir) features a platter of voluptuously honied and sticky golden fruits with a discernible tropical heat: pineapple, mango, and apple. Or perhaps try 1969 by Histoires de Parfum, where tempting summer fruits mingle with dark chocolate enriched with coffee with a counterpoint of clove. Make fruit serious with Frapin's 1270, which is the fragrant equivalent of dipping your nose into a snifter of the most refined oak-tinted Cognac, then warm yourself with a seriously tempting chilli-spiked Spanish dark drinking chocolate in Boccanera (Orto Parisi), or take it easy with Creed's Virgin Island Water, as a distinctly charred lime note is crossed with roasted coconut to make the perfect tropical cocktail.