Last updated: 19th October 2020
- Online is open and shipping orders as normal. However, please note that Australia Post is experiencing delays across the network due to high volumes. Refer to the Australia Post website for updates.
- With the easing of restrictions, our Melbourne Stores (Royal Arcade and Collins Square) have re-opened this week. Make a booking.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we're taking extra steps to ensure our stores remain clean environments for everyone. These measures include:
- Our barbers are cleaning each workstation after every use, sterilising all equipment and thoroughly washing their hands before and after every customer
- Restricting the number of people in the store at any one time to the bare minimum, and asking customers to wait outside until their appointment starts
- Hand sanitiser at all entrances
- Temperature checks for all staff and customers upon entry
- Cleaning all products and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
- Encouraging contactless payments wherever possible
- For the safety of our staff and customers, we have discontinued the service of all food and drinks until further notice
Our stores are open and operating as normal and all are welcome, however if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone that you know is infected, please stay at home. Please ensure to wash or sanitise your hands before and after visiting us.