An important message to our customers ...
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we're taking extra steps to ensure our stores remain clean environments for everyone. These measures include:
- Our barbers are cleaning each workstation after every use, sterilising all equipment and thoroughly washing their hands before and after every customer
- Restricting the number of people in the store at any one time to the bare minimum, and asking customers to wait outside until their appointment starts
- Cleaning all products and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
- Encouraging contactless payments wherever possible
- For the safety of our staff and customers, we have discontinued Hot Towel Shaves, and service of all food and drinks until further notice
Our stores are open and operating as normal and all are welcome, however if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone that you know is infected, please stay at home. Please ensure to wash or sanitise your hands before and after visiting us. For those stuck at home: our online store is fully stocked so there’s no need to go without.
Stay healthy and take care.