Nathan has carefully handpicked every product we stock for the last eleven years, which makes him our most reputable source of what to try. Here are his current daily grooming choices.
This has been my favourite for almost ten years. I try lots of face washes, but keep coming back to this one.
2. Jack Black Clean Break Oil-Free Moisturiser
My new favourite moisturiser. Not too heavy, not too light...Jack Black have got it just right.
3. Czech & Speake No 88 Shaving Soap
After using this soap, I decided to clear out most of my other shave soaps. It’s that good! Quality of the lather and the scent is top notch.
4. Geo. F. Trumper Coconut Oil Shaving Cream
This is very dense and creamy - it seems to cushion the skin from the blade exceptionally well. And I love the smell - it reminds me of surf wax and great times spent at the beach.
5. Geo. F. Trumper Limes Skin Food
Trumper’s Skin Food is the best post-shave product I’ve used - it’s cooling and soothing without being greasy or heavy. I particularly like the contrast of the limes skin food after the coconut shave cream.
7. Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain EDT
This fragrance is a masterpiece in my opinion. Spicy, woody and complex. Bold without being overbearing and lasts all day on my skin. Even the name is perfect.
8. Jack Black Cool CTRL Deodorant
Most deodorants irritate my skin, but this one is nice and gentle. It’s aluminium-free too, which I like.
9. Triumph & Disaster Shearer's Soap
A fantastic soap from our mates across the Ditch. Great masculine smell and poppy seeds for exfoliation.
10. Czech & Speake 4PC Air Safe Manicure Kit
A beautiful set containing everything you need. Superb quality and finish.
11. Dovo Solingen Klipette Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
A clever little tool for keeping hair out of unwanted places.
12. Marvis Cinnamon Mint Toothpaste
Strong minty flavour with a spicy undertone. Just how I like my toothpaste in the morning.
13. One Thousand & Ninety Two Synthetic Shave Brush
Synthetic brushes are proof that sometimes science can triumph over nature.This brush has the perfect resistance and softness, plus it offers a lot of advantages over badger hair: it’s easier to lather, easier to clean and it dries faster.