Mat is a live music fan who rarely leaves the house without getting mistaken for tough-guy English actor Tom Hardy (see Mad Max). He gave up the carefree life of a self employed T-shirt printer to carry the weight of his current position. Mat certainly knows his way around our extensive product range. Here are his daily grooming items of choice.
1. Proraso After Shave Lotion
A customer perfectly described this as a slap in the face from the Godfather himself. Spot on. Classic barber shop scent and feels great.
2. Jack Black Face Buff Energising Scrub
Maybe my favourite grooming product.The menthol wakes me up and leaves my face feeling fresh and ready for a shave.The best face scrub I have used by a long shot.
3. Taylor of Old Bond Street Avocado Shaving Cream
Easy to lather up, nice subtle scent and gives a great shave. My current bowl has lasted months.
4. P. Frapin & Cie Terre de Sarment EDP
Warm, spicy and citrusy. It smells good enough to drink. (DO NOT DRINK)
5. American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover
I use product in my hair every day and most shampoos just don’t get ALL of it out. This one does.
6. Merkur Solingen Heavy Duty Double Edge Razor
My first and probably last safety razor. Built like a tank but incredibly easy to handle. I will never use a cartridge razor again.
7. Musgo Real Orange Amber Body Soap
Luxurious lather and smells great, I have tried almost all of the Musgo Real Body Soaps and this is my favourite.
8. King Brown Original Pomade
It’s long hold, not strong hold. I can easily re-style throughout the day without the need for water or more product. Smells excellent too.
9. LAB SERIES Skincare for Men Multi-Action Face Wash
Great face wash, use it both morning and evening.
10. Penhaligon's Sartorial Deodorant
My favorite scent from the Penhaligon’s range. Lasts all day.
11. Marvis Cinnamon Mint Toothpaste
It tastes awesome. Regular mint toothpaste seems boring in comparison.