What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to buy what you want today (on orders between $100 to $1,000) and pay for it on time in four equal instalments, interest-free.
How Afterpay works
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout.
2. Log in or register with Afterpay and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
3. We will deliver your order as per normal.
4. Pay over 4 equal payments due each fortnight.
- You must be an Australian resident, over 18 years of age.
- Have a debit or credit card.
- Have a valid email address and mobile number.
Things to note
- If you make repayments on time, you will only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
- If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to register and provide your payment details to complete the transaction. If you have used Afterpay before, you can simply login and pay for your order.
Want to know more about Afterpay?
For more information about Afterpay, visit the Afterpay website.
*Subject to Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms. Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Men's Biz. It is a facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd.