Shaving Cream Tube, 75ml
Acqua di Parma Shaving Cream is worshipped for its rich, luxurious lather. Formulated with pomegranate seed oil, lemon oil, basil extract and hyaluronic acid, it protects against razor burn and skin irritation while hydrating and refreshing the skin. Only a small amount is required for each shave to produce a rich, thick lather. Best used with a shaving brush. Also available in a larger 125g bowl.
Award: GQ UK Grooming Awards Winner 2015.
- Italian-style begetable-based shaving cream.
- Comes in a convient and portable tube.
- Scented with the refreshing aroma of the classic Colonia Eau de Cologne, a mix of Italian herbs and citrus fruits.
- The addition of hyaluronic acid provides deeply hydrating properties.
- Can be used without a brush, however with a brush, this product forms a rich and protective lather.
- Made in Italy.
HOW TO USE02
Squeeze out an almond-sized amount and use a shaving brush to work up a lather. Apply to beard and wait 2 minutes to allow hair to soften. Cream may also be applied directly to the face and worked into a lather using your fingers. Shave in the same direction as hair growth. Rinse with cool water.
Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Limonene, Sodium Silicate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citral, Eugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, BHT, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.